Today we have paid for our new terne coated stainless steel roof, hopefully bringing to an end the lead thefts that have blighted the church building for the last twelve years. The contractors will return in 2015 to redecorate the ceilings that were damp stained during the work, when heavy rain fell while they were working on the roof. This delay is necessary because everything must be allowed to totally dry out first. The final bill was £50,000 and the P.C.C. wishes to thank all those who contributed to the roof fund. We were greatly encouraged by the support we received from church members, fellow villagers and village groups and our sister congregation at St. Mary’s, Acton. We simply cannot thank you all enough.
The Church is closed for re-modelling.
The Church is now closed for re-modelling. All services are now held in the village hall until further notice.
- “Minshull Through Time” MAD group play February 12, 2020
- Cafe Church February 2020 February 9, 2020
- Messy Christingle, 26th January, 2020. January 27, 2020
- Insight Magazine – Winter 2019/2020 Issue January 24, 2020
- Cafe Church, 12th January, 2020. January 12, 2020
- Church Temporarily closed for remodelling. 5th Jan 2020 January 5, 2020
- Plough Sunday 2nd February 2020. Information January 3, 2020
- Messy Pancake Day. 22nd March 2020. 11am January 2, 2020
- Carols and Readings with Sound & Light. Christmas Eve Service 24th Dec. 2019. December 26, 2019
- Our Annual Christmas Sound & Light Carol Service 24th December 2019 December 22, 2019
Upcoming Calendar Events
- Messy Church, Sidespersons The Children. February 23, 2020 at 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
- United Service at Wettenhall. March 1, 2020 at 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Cafe Church, sidespersons Tim and Jane Hough. March 8, 2020 at 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Holy Communion, Sidesperson Brian Charlesworth. March 15, 2020 at 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Messy Church, Sidespersons The Children. March 22, 2020 at 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
Site Stats as of today
- 46,727 hits