St. Bart’s was delighted to be chosen as the venue for Lisa and Matthew’s wedding today. Family and friends filled the church to hear the happy couple exchange vows and we all pray for God’s Blessing upon their marriage. Both have been regulars at Cafe Church and all their friends there wish them every happiness. After the wedding, officiated by the Reverend Anne, the reception was held at Rookery Hall.
Sorry, the Church building is closed.
We are sorry the church is closed due to the pandemic, but daily services are available from BBC Radio 4 at 8.10am. You can also live stream from Chester Cathedral who produce a Sunday Service live on the official You Tube channel at 10am. These remain free to view after recording for viewing anytime.
Are you Self Isolating?
- Jane Hough is making face masks! May 23, 2020
- Welcome to the new Bishop of Chester May 14, 2020
- 75th Anniversary of VE Day weekend, 8th – 10th May 2020. May 10, 2020
- V.E. Day. 75th Anniversary. 8-10 May 2020. May 7, 2020
- Farewell to Helen Chantry April 20, 2020
- Easter Day 2020 April 12, 2020
- Good Friday Surprise (Updated) April 8, 2020
- Services online for Holy Week April 6, 2020
- A Call to Prayer on Palm Sunday. April 4, 2020
- Bishop Keith launches Prayer Hub April 3, 2020
Upcoming Calendar Events
No upcoming events
Site Stats as of today
- 47,776 hits