Our topic for today was ‘relationships’ concentrating on our own with God. We discussed how we talk to him and Judy gave us her personal experiences of when she has talked to God and how he had answered her prayers. John and Jane performed a sketch, Celia read from St John’s gospel and Tim read the humorous ‘Parable of the Flood’. The children made family trees and joined in our prayers, so a good, sunny morning was had by all, especially one young lady in her ‘shades’.
Sorry, the Church building is closed.
We are sorry the church is closed due to the pandemic, but daily services are available from BBC Radio 4 at 8.10am. You can also live stream from Chester Cathedral who produce a Sunday Service live on the official You Tube channel at 10am. These remain free to view after recording for viewing anytime.
Are you Self Isolating?
- Jane Hough is making face masks! May 23, 2020
- Welcome to the new Bishop of Chester May 14, 2020
- 75th Anniversary of VE Day weekend, 8th – 10th May 2020. May 10, 2020
- V.E. Day. 75th Anniversary. 8-10 May 2020. May 7, 2020
- Farewell to Helen Chantry April 20, 2020
- Easter Day 2020 April 12, 2020
- Good Friday Surprise (Updated) April 8, 2020
- Services online for Holy Week April 6, 2020
- A Call to Prayer on Palm Sunday. April 4, 2020
- Bishop Keith launches Prayer Hub April 3, 2020
Upcoming Calendar Events
No upcoming events
Site Stats as of today
- 47,776 hits